Do you dream of travelling the world, but feel like you just don’t know where to start?
Are you thinking about working abroad, and are eager to find out more about what your options are, and how they measure up?
Or do you simply want to enjoy more adventures without breaking the bank, and whilst making your cash go further?
Here at A Friend Abroad, I’ve got you covered!
I know how daunting it can be to plan a trip, and I want to share my own experiences and advice with you so you can make decisions that suit your circumstances and give you that taste of freedom that you really crave.
Here on the blog, you’ll discover…
- How to make your budget go further so you can see more of the world without raiding your life savings (it IS possible to enjoy long-term travel even without being rich, and you can even do it with a dash of luxury – I’ll tell you my secrets!)
- All your options when it comes to working on the road, from traditional jobs, to the increasingly popular option of digital nomadism
- The lowdown on how to manage the pressures and challenges of travel, so you have a wonderfully rewarding experience that you’ll remember for years to come
- Insider secrets on getting the best deals on hotels, trips, and all your travelling essentials – these are the things that the big tour operators don’t want you to know about!
- Hot tips on the best destinations all around the world, to help you to plan your itinerary and create a trip that you’ll love
- How to get the most out of your travel plans – whether you’re enjoying a fortnight in one location, or taking 12 months out to explore the world
If you’ve got a burning wanderlust that just won’t go away, you’ve come to the right place. Together, we can create your escape plan and make sure that you take action on those travelling dreams.
I’m not a travel agent, or a big faceless company. I’m just a normal person like you who loves jumping on a plane and heading off on their next adventure. I hope I can help you to do the same…
So put on the kettle, turn off your phone, and get stuck into the blog. It could be the start of the most exciting journey of your life!